Conference „Human Resources Management in Higher Education Institutions“
Agency for Science and Higher Education is organizing the conference „Human Resources Management in Higher Education Institutions“. The conference is taking place on 2nd March 2018 at the Faculty of Economics and Business Zagreb, Trg J.F. Kennedy 6, Zagreb at 8.30 AM.
The conference is a part of the ERASMUS + project „Modernisation of Higher Education Institutions through enhancement of Human Resources Management function“ (HRMinHEI ). The main purpose of the project is strengthening of Human Resources Management in higher education institutions and development of innovative self-assessment tools for benchmarking Human Resources.
The Croatian Agency for Science and Higher Education (ASHE) is the leader of the project HRMinHEI in partnership with Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences University of Rijeka, University College Algebra, Danube University Krems from Austria and University of Tampere from Finland.
Conference key topics:
- HR at higher education institutions – trend or need?
- What is HR at higher education institutions?
- How does HR help the development of higher education?
- What is the state of development of HR function at Croatian higher education institutions?
- Introducing the publication Overview of recent European and national policies in regard to HRM in HEIs within European Higher Education Area
- Presentation of the model of HR management system at Croatian HEIs
- prof. dr. sc. Snježana Prijić-Samaržija, rector of University of Rijeka
- prof. dr. sc. Vlatko Cvrtila, dean of University VERN’
- dr. sc. Mislav Balković, dean of University College Algebra
- dr. sc. Zoran Sušanj, Department of Psychology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences University of Rijeka.
Please register on the following link.
Kick-off meeting of HRMinHEI project held
The kick-off meeting of the project HRMinHEI (Modernisation of Higher Education Institutions through enhancement of Human Resources Management function) co-funded by the Erasmus + programme, was held on 24 October 2016 at the Agency for Science and Higher Education (ASHE). Continue reading Activities